The Jackson Reforms and the Mitchell case are continuing to have a major impact on costs in all types of civil litigation. This webinar will round up all the latest developments and give guidance on avoiding problems over costs. All litigators have to be aware of the latest developments in costs law if they are to avoid working for nothing.
MBL’s brand new one hour webinar will give you all the information you need to make the right decisions. It will take a look at cases including:
- BMG (Mansfield) Ltd & Others v Galliford Try Construction Ltd & Others
- Judgment concerning the costs of a claimant’s application to amend their claim and costs of instructing a fresh expert
- Burton v Cranfield Delta Whiskey Group
- A costs judge has granted relief from sanctions as Mitchell aimed at human errors occurring after April 2013
- Forstater v Python (Monty) Pictures Ltd
- The High Court allowed recovery of a success fee despite the failure to serve Form N251
- Harrison & Another v Black Horse Ltd EWHC B28 (Costs)
- Application for relief from sanctions for failing to serve notice of a Court of Appeal conditional fee agreement in order to recover success fees
- Taylor v Burton
- The appellant appealed against decisions concerning costs in a dispute about a right of way
For more information on this webinar, including costs, or to make a booking please email email@example.com quoting Litigation Futures.