TouchPoint+ builds upon Eclipse’s TouchPoint system – a device-independent and interactive experience for legal service providers, their business partners and clients, which uses real-time data from Eclipse’s core Proclaim Case and Practice Management solution.
With TouchPoint+, service providers can now deliver a complete portal experience, seamlessly utilising their own branding and visual identity, encompassing the core suite of Eclipse’s online communication tools.
Providing access to a huge range of live information, TouchPoint+ is an ‘always on, always visible’ self-service solution which can be configured to provide as much or as little data and interaction as desired.
TouchPoint+ includes the following communication and self-service features:
- Brandable environment allowing service providers to control imagery and overall visual experience
- ‘FileView Interactive’ online matter tracking solution, providing real-time and secure access to relevant data
- ‘SecureDocs’ online document delivery and acceptance tool
- Targeted news feeds, social media links, and cross-selling opportunities
- Configurable, visual KPI and charting data
Eclipse’s Marketing Director, Darren Gower, explains:
“TouchPoint+ builds upon our market-leading TouchPoint platform to provide an even more powerful self-service portal. The ability to brand the TouchPoint+ experience in line with your firm’s identity, plus the ready-to-go integration of Eclipse’s core online tools, provides a market-leading self-service experience for today’s increasingly demanding clients and customers.”