Reviewing the latest key developments in law and practice, this annual conference focuses on a wide range of up-to-the-minute topics. The conference will be delivered by a panel of speakers all of whom are both recognised experts in their fields and regular conference speakers.
Topics to be covered during this conference include:
- Twitter – clarifying the underlying legal problems
- Privacy and social networking – the legal and commercial implications
- The latest guidance from the ICO on social media, apps and cookies
- The unexpected ways that IP problems can be encountered in social media
- Shaping a social media policy for employees
The conference will be taking place in London on 6th October, from 9.30am til 5.15pm.
We’re currently offering Legal Futures readers a special reduced price for this conference – email firstname.lastname@example.org  quoting LEGF14 for more details.