We are pleased to announce that version 4.2 of CostsMaster is now available to download from our web site.
This release includes several new features:
- New CLAIM1 & CLAIM1A forms;
- New facility to produce a costs budget comparison, including the ability to import details directly from an Excel version of your opponent’s budget;
- New facility to record the actual percentage recoverability figure, giving you a far more accurate indication of your likely recovery on assessment;
- New facility to record details of jointly instructed experts for legal aid work;
- New option to format time values on export as fractional hours;
- Attendances not assigned to a fee-earner now show as excluded with a greyed out icon;
- Improved stability when saving files; and
- Several bug fixes.
Version 4.2 is a free upgrade for current subscribers and we would recommend that you update your copies to this version.
You can now also follow us on Twitter at @CostsMaster