Sparkle Capital Ltd was founded in 2014 as a third-party commercial litigation funding business. We are a privately-owned company belonging to the family of Fred Done, the billionaire best known for BetFred and various other business interests including real estate and insurance. We are administered by Acasta Europe Limited, an ATE insurance provider.
We have a specialist team of underwriters, including in-house solicitors, who review each funding application individually to see if we can offer a product that is uniquely suited to your client’s case. Our products are simple, transparently priced and can be tailored to suit your client’s individual needs. Sparkle’s unique structure and relationship with its owner allows us to shed the complex limitations many funders face, and allows us to focus on what is most important to our partners: speed of decision making, competitive pricing, and flexibility at a time when it’s most needed.
- Fixed Interest Release Funding – Fixed Interest only third-party litigation funding product for claims sub £2m.
- 1&20 – Competitively priced third-party litigation funding from £300k to £1m for claims up to £10m, with 1% per month interest plus 20% of the net damages.
- Flexible Disbursement Funding – A flexible product that can be tailored to a claimant’s specific needs, with fixed rates of interest.
- We focus on sub-£5m claims, however, we can fund up to £10m in claim value.
- Our flexibility and commercial approach allows us to adapt our products to your specific needs, and suggest alternative directions in the event that we deem a matter to be unviable.
- We can provide our Flexible Disbursement Funding product on any size claim at competitive rates.
Call us: 0800 668 1350
Email us: email@example.com